Ghana Public Workshop: 21 August 2019 I Venue: Fiesta Royal Hotel, North Dzorwulu I 8:30am – 3:30pm
Inspire your leaders to shape the culture you want in your organisation
Every organisation aspires to win in the marketplace and win in the workplace. Organisations invest much in devising a strategy that will achieve this. But, as Peter Drucker said, culture eats strategy for breakfast. A good strategy, without a culture that makes the execution of the strategy possible, is not worth more than the paper it is printed on.
In today’s challenging business environment a culture of collaboration and engagement is critical. Organisations need to be able to fully utilise the potential of every employee to remain competitive – they can no longer tolerate passive passengers hanging on for what they ‘get’ from the organisation instead of what they can ‘give.’ Leaders are the key drivers in creating such a culture. The reality, however, is that most leaders are so occupied with the challenge of ‘managing’ that they do not focus on proactively developing culture.
In this hands-on, interactive one-day workshop, we will bring together cutting edge international research on Culture and Employee Engagement with best practices identified through Free To Grow’s work over 25 years, 33 countries and in 1260 organisations such as Coca-Cola, Distell and SABMiller.
This programme promises to inspire your leaders to be the change you want to see in your organisation. It will equip your leaders with the skills and tools to answer the following questions:
1. What is employee engagement and why has it become essential in today’s organisations? How can it give your organisation an edge with your customers and help you attract and retain key talent?
2. What are the signs, symptoms and impact of employees who are engaged (paddlers), not engaged (passengers) and actively disengaged (pirates)?
3. What are the drivers of engagement in the physical and psychological work environment? Which of these are most important and what role does money play?
4. What can you as a leader do to proactively drive engagement in critical areas such as participation, recognition, purpose and creating meaningful work?
5. How can you shift communication from creating awareness to obtaining commitment, aligning the hearts and minds of your people to what is important to your organisation right now?
Feedback from clients
“SHAPE brought my team together and inspired us to live up to what employee engagement asks from us as leaders. It set an excellent foundation for the internal session we had with our managers following SHAPE.”
Cornelius Ramatlhakwane, CEO, Botswana Post
Presenter: Alinda Nortje, Founder and CEO of Free To Grow
Alinda is a leader in the field of Employee Engagement with more than 30 years’ experience in the facilitation of learning. Her work has taken her across Africa to Asia and the Middle East, where she has been personally involved in designing large-scale organisation wide Culture Change and Engagement projects.
Alinda’s passion for people, empathy and authenticity enable her to easily connect and build rapport with people across cultures and job levels, making her an excellent facilitator, a role she still relishes.
Cost: GH¢1,100 per person. Bulk registration discounts are available eg. GH¢2,000 for two participants from the same organisation. Cost includes course materials, snacks and lunch.
REGISTER TODAY by calling Afri-Consult on +233302999798, Mina Addo Anyane on +23357 8481988 or emailing email@example.com