Kim van Schoor
Free To Grow Profile
Kim is the Marketing Manager and a Consultant at Free To Grow and plays an integral part in the day to day operation of the company. In her Marketing capacity, she manages the Free To Grow brand, develops and manages the Marketing Strategy, above and below the line campaigns, including electronic channels and social media. She writes, designs and produces Free To Grow’s internal and client newsletters.
Kim also manages Free To Grow’s Sales and Consulting function, fulfills a consulting role and coaches and provides support to Free To Grow’s team of local and international consultants. She was jointly responsible for developing the online consulting resource, The FTG Consulting Toolkit and POD (Product Offering for Dummies). Kim manages Maxmizer, FTG’s CRM system, the associated sales and opportunity reporting and has developed real time metrics and dashboards.
With a passion for the e-side of the business and finding new and improved ways of doing, Kim has been responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the Free To Grow website, implementing SharePoint and developing Pulse! Free To Grow’s electronic evaluation process and reporting dashboards.
Other work experience
1986 to 2000
- Freelance writer and corporate newsletter publisher
- Mondi Timber Products as Communication Manager
- Krost Brothers as Sales representative
- 1985: National Diploma in Public Relations (Witwatersrand Technikon)
- 1982: Matric
- 2014: Free To Grow’s “Confident Consulting”
- 2014: Marketing Metrics (Knowledge Resources)
- 2013: Mentoring & Coaching Course (Farnanani Facilitation Services)
- 2010: Qualified Assessor against Unit Standard No.115753 (Assessment College of SA (Pty) Ltd)
- 2008: FTG Lifeskills Train the Trainer course (Free To Grow, Somerset West)
- 2006: Principles of Graphic Facilitation (The Grove from San Francisco, USA)
- 2005: Corel Draw 11 Level 1 & 2 (Dynamix Computer Training)
- 2005: Global PR Strategy Workshop (The Write Company)
- 2005: The Perfect PR Plan (The Write Company)
- 2001: Creating Effective Websites, HTML & Dreamweaver (Netscope Training)
- 1991: Finance for Non-financial Managers (Maccauveli)