A fresh look at Customer Service in Nigeria
Delivering exceptional service is much more than serving customers – it is a mindset, a skillset and a conscious commitment.
This mindset and commitment are directly related to employee engagement. The reason? Engagement – the emotional commitment one has to your organisation and its goals – drives higher levels of discretionary effort. Research abounds on how highly engaged employees correlate with increases in service excellence, productivity, sales and profits. Workers who care more about their jobs and understand how their work contributes to delivering on the organisation’s service vision will exceed expectations. They will have more energy and enthusiasm. They will put their hearts into their work and not merely their time.
Free To Grow Nigeria in association with Capital Vanguard Associates is offering businesses in Nigeria a wonderful opportunity to experience the impact of Free To Grow’s WorkQ Customer Service programme.
WorkQ® Customer Service helps employees discover their strengths and how they can use these to help the organisation deliver exceptional service and enhances:
1. Purpose: Helps employees understand the organisations’ vision and the role of customer service in achieving this.
2. Picture: Opens a new window and grows understanding of the bigger organisational picture.
3. Part: Helps them understand the part they need to play in achieving this.
4. Pride: Increases pride in their role and the organisation.
5. Passion: Grows passion for their work, their customers and delivers service excellence.
DATES: 3 & 4 September 2018
FACILITATOR: Jonathan Mills, Senior Consultant, Free To Grow
VENUE: Sheraton Ikeja Hotel, Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
WORKSHOP FEES: N97500 per participant. Discounts for two or more participants
To reserve your place contact Joyce on +234 812 112 6722, 0234 818 691 6889 or email@example.com