As the trend towards remote work grows so does the need for effective virtual leadership. To sustain the engagement, collaboration and productivity of their teams, leaders need an outcome-driven strategy to set their virtual teams up for success.
More than a quick fix, LeadConnect is a Virtual Learning Journey that equips leaders with the mindset, skillset, and toolset to respond to the challenges of remote work, navigate the virtual landscape with greater effectiveness and enhance team performance. Here is an overview of the journey, detailing the topics, tools and outcomes:
What sets LeadConnect Apart
- Not a quick-fix, LeadConnect is a development journey that provides a practical framework for the application of learning
- Free tech-enabled tools for building teams while driving performance
- Hosted on a state of the art LMS with interactive webinars that are presenter-led
- Each learner has access to a 45-minute session with a Business Coach for any need that may arise
- Builds a strong foundation based on best practice that can sustain the new ways of working
- Developed by Employee Engagement specialists with 26 years of experience in making learning stick irrespective of the channel
The Different Tools
LeadConnect is bolstered by a range of complementary and voluntary tools to assist leaders to continuously improve the engagement, effectiveness and productivity of their virtual teams.
1. POWERFUL, PRACTICAL, PULSE SURVEYS
A series of pulse surveys have been designed collaboratively by a team of I/O Psychologists and organisations to help leaders understand how their teams are feeling and to enhance engagement moving forward. Developed in good faith, they are being made available free of charge to organisations of any size.
Click HERE for more on the surveys and HERE for a demo of the analytics
“The survey has added much value to us at this time. It enabled us to take the temperature of our people so that we can assist where it is needed. The survey asked exactly the right questions and were simple and fast to complete. The report was really useful and Alinda’s feedback to the Execs and then the Senior Management team was insightful. The whole experience was really a positive one. Thank you!” – Nomzamo Ngqulana-Kasana, Head of Human Resources, Glacier
2. CONVERSATION CARDS
To aid the application of the content, leaders will receive conversation and cue cards. Based on the key themes covered in each of the topics, these cards will guide leaders through meaningful discussions with their teams.
Conversation Card Sample
3. ONLINE COACHING
Now, more than ever, leaders need resilience if they are to effectively lead their teams in the new ways of work that are emerging. While leaders may be facing similar challenges and changes, their responses, and therefore their coping requirements are very different. Because coaching has an individual approach, it is tailored to meet the needs of the individual and allows them to deal with the specific issues they are facing.
Being able to reach anyone, anywhere and at any given time, it is not surprising that individual coaching is one of the fastest-growing areas of leadership development. Not only is it accessible and highly personalised, it also gives leaders the opportunity to:
- Talk openly and soundboard ideas with someone they trust
- Be constructively challenged to come up with sustainable solutions
- Set clear leadership objectives and be held accountable
Our team of highly-qualified and experienced Coaches are offering individual coaching sessions to support leaders with any need that may arise during this time.
Click here to read more on our Coaches and their areas of specialty…
Contact your regular Free To Grow Consultant or our Marketing & Sales Director Kim van Schoor on 084 442 5619 and email@example.com for a quote or to hear more about this offering and why it’s so different from anything else available.