Growing High-Performing Teams Mini-workshop
Effective execution of strategy through engaged, collaborative and high-performing teams is at the top of every CEO’s wish list. This, unfortunately, remains on the wish list because so few organisations are able to effectively translate the thinking and planning of their often-brilliant strategies into action and meaningful results.
Most organisations struggle to execute their goals through effective teamwork. Typical challenges include:
Effective communication is the lifeblood of an organisation, connecting and engaging people. Structured, effective team meetings can help you deliver on goals, enable collaboration and ultimately, execute your strategy effectively.
Join us for our August Mini-workshops for some inspirational best practices that:
- Encourage values-based behaviour
- Increase leadership credibility
- Engage employees
- Improve understanding of the business context
- Shape clear & aligned goals
- Promote higher levels of action orientation and accountability
- Improve cross-functional work
- Deliver on operational goals
- Entrench a culture of team collaboration through coaching and business intelligence.
Space is limited. Click here to book your seat today!
Sandton: Tuesday 14 August I 08h00 – 11h30
uMhlanga: Wednesday 15 August I 07h30 – 11h00
Cape Town: Thursday 16 August I 08h00 – 11h30
Cost: R650 (ex VAT) per person