Ultimately, an organisation’s people shape its success.
Free To Grow develops and facilitates programmes that ignite purpose, passion and potential for growth – with remarkable results in the lives of individuals and the culture of organisations.
Our distinctive learning methodology cuts through a diversity of cultures and education levels, creating a common language amongst people that is ‘sticky’ and lasts.
Our personal mastery and wellbeing programmes assist people in their journey of continuous improvement and proactive self-development. The objective is to help employees focus their energy on being the best they can be and enhance the quality of their personal and work lives.
Equips participants with the knowledge and skills to have challenging & potentially risky conversations.
Increase self-awareness and empathy
Create a safe environment to discuss difficult matters
Apply the guiding principles of assertiveness to everyday situations
Conduct courageous conversations
Grow respect, understanding and trust in relationships.
Target Group: Graduates, professionals, leaders of others and leaders of leaders.
Designed to develop PsyCap (hope, resilience, optimism and efficacy) as well as the qualities that lie at the core of PsyCap: Self-esteem and ownership.
Greater levels of proactive self-development
Increased life satisfaction
Improved morale and an enhanced sense of well-bring morale and an enhanced sense of well-being.
Target Group: Entry-level employees and Supervisors.
Designed to help people deal with everyday conflict in the workplace by:
Making them aware of the potential risk of conflict
Fostering a responsible attitude towards the management of conflict
Finding ways to avoid unnecessary, petty conflict
Developing insight into their own behaviour in a conflict situation and understanding how it impacts the outcomes of the conflict
Developing skills and strategies that they can apply in interpersonal conflict situations.
And here is a ‘taste’ of what makes Money Sense different and so effective:
Goes beyond the transfer of knowledge and skills regarding career re-structuring and a new start in life, to address underlying perceptions and attitudes that impact the reality of a changed situation.
Target Group: Employees facing retrenchment or organisational restructuring.
Brings together the most pertinent nuggets of wisdom from the fields of Personal Mastery and Emotional Intelligence to guide employees along the path to realise their potential and thrive within this challenging terrain. The programme fosters self-management, self-responsibility, self-awareness and choice, equipping employees to live in alignment with their values and purpose.
It provides a set of strategies and tools to help employees successfully and consistently work toward their own goals and live and work at their peak.
Target Group: Applicable to all Leaders of Self and as a foundational programme for Leaders of Others and Leaders of Leaders.
Staying Strong: Employee wellbeing
The ideal tool to equip your employees to cope emotionally with stress, uncertainty and change. Its focus is on strengthening resilience, optimism and ownership – a mindset that will positively impact employees’ work and lives far beyond COVID-19.
Target Group: The programme can be presented at different job levels, matching accredited facilitators from our team to the needs of each group.
1. Face-to-face facilitation: A one-day immersive workshop where employees get the opportunity to do a deep dive into the various topics or a condensed half-day session focusing on the key content of modules 1, 2 and 4.
2. Virtual facilitation: We can package Staying Strong in a way to meet your specific needs e.g. three x 2-hour or two x 4-hour interactive, virtual sessions.
3. Train The Trainer: We equip your facilitators to present the Staying Strong programme inhouse house (face to face or virtual presentation)
4.A DIY Toolkit comprising:
1. Fifteen videos (5 – 7 minutes each) featuring short, powerful and relatable messages for use in team meetings. Delivered by inspirational, skilled facilitators with extensive use of powerful imagery that makes messages easy to understand and remember. You can either show them as is or we can equip your leaders with the skills and tools to the videos to facilitate team conversations on the topics. Click here for a sample
2. Leader’s Guide: A step-by-step guide that equips leaders of teams to have short, focussed and meaningful conversations with their teams on each video theme.
3. A personal Workbook:A simple, practical and relevant summary of the key video takeouts to review and share with family and friends, includes application exercises.
Watch the powerful video below on the DIY Toolkits
Our team development programmes increase understanding, openness and cohesion in teams. They create a framework for more authentic and constructive communication, improving the work climate, channelling energy previously absorbed in conflict, into problem-solving and teamwork.
Enhances respect, understanding and trust between team members and ultimately team performance.
Target Group: All teams
Increases the collective spirit and motivation in a team and enhances the capacity of the team to pull together in pursuit of a common purpose. Designed to address the challeges commonly experienced by groups of people working together by developing:
Trust, so that team members trust one another enough to discuss feelings and concerns openly and promptly
A sense of belonging, involving the team members emotionally as well as professionally
Participation, where contributions of all team members are encouraged and acknowledged.
Target Group: Teams who are not perfomingly optimally as a team.