A comprehensive, industry-specific, blended learning journey for supervisors. As the vital link between management goals and execution, first-line leaders need the knowledge and skills to align their team’s efforts with the organisation’s goals and values and create a work environment in which employees are committed, feel pride and take ownership. It is also at entry-level that it’s vital to manage service, cost and quality. If first-line leaders don’t have the ability to do this effectively, their managers need to manage both roles, which undermines the first-line leader’s credibility. It is no wonder that many first-line leaders underperform and fall short of realising their leadership potential.
First-line leadership training is a valuable tool to help people master the basics of management. SCORE! takes the development of first-line leaders a few steps further by also focusing on the internal and value shifts required to achieve results through others.
- Understanding their roles in maximising their team and the organisation’s performance
- Increased self-awareness and a growth in confidence
- Enhanced ownership, optimism and resilience
- Ability to run structured and effective team meetings
- Skills to build productive working relationships through increased respect, understanding, trust and appreciation
- Knowledge and skills to communicate more effectively
- Understanding assertiveness and how to apply the DISK recipe in various situations
- Understanding employee engagement
- Learning how to inspire your team and bring meaning to their work
- Understanding the connection between your performance scorecard and delivering through material, people and machines
- Understanding your team’s role in the value chain
- Getting what you need from internal suppliers
- Understanding Supervision as a tool in profit or loss
- Planning and delivering the perfect operational day that supports your scorecard
- An enhanced focus on operational performance
- Knowledge to compile and use your control panel to enhance performance and create value
- Knowledge and skills to observe, assess and coach your team to fulfil their potential.
Target Group: Supervisors