FTG Ghana equips leaders to SHAPE the culture they desire in their organisation
Ghana Public Workshop: 21 August 2019 I Venue: Fiesta Royal Hotel, North Dzorwulu I 8:30am – 3:30pm
Every organisation aspires to win in the marketplace and win in the workplace. Organisations invest much in devising a strategy that will achieve this. But, as Peter Drucker said, culture eats strategy for breakfast. A good strategy, without a culture that makes the execution of the strategy possible, is not worth more than the paper it is printed on.
In this hands-on, interactive one-day workshop, we will bring together cutting edge international research on Culture and Employee Engagement with best practices identified through Free To Grow’s work over 25 years
5. How can you shift communication from creating awareness to obtaining commitment, aligning the hearts and minds
Senior Leaders: this is an ideal opportunity for you to:
- Grow your knowledge and skills on how to create a culture of engagement and collaboration in your
- Start creating a common language regarding engagement in your organisation.
What can you expect?
A participative, highly engaging presentation style, with a carefully selected blend of:
- Theory on the topic, distilled from the work of thought leaders on Culture and Employee Engagement and translated into practical, hands-on information.
- Practical experience of Free To Grow gained in Culture Change and Employee Engagement processes throughout Africa.
- The opportunity to interact with delegates from other organisations, sharing experiences and learnings of the topic.
Space is limited. Click here to book your seat today!
Ghana: Wednesday 21 August, 08h00 – 16h30