Effective Recognition 4 Enhanced Engagement Mini-workshop
Amongst the many drivers of engagement and performance, recognition stands out as the one that is easiest to achieve and cheapest to implement. It also stands out as one of those with the biggest impact on motivation, discretionary effort, productivity, and retention.
Join us for an interactive 3-hour mini-workshop for some answers. We will be exploring:
- The impact of recognition on retention, motivation, discretionary effort and productivity
- The most valued forms of recognition
- Keys to equipping and inspiring your managers and supervisors to give more recognition
- Six recognition best practices
- Millennials and Reward & Recognition
- The 3 M’s that make rewards rewarding
- The value of celebrations
- The 4 F’s for sizzling celebrations.
HR and OD practitioners: this is an ideal opportunity for you to invite your supervisors and managers to:
- Grow their knowledge and skills regarding recognition
- Start creating a common language regarding recognition in your organisation.
What can you expect?
A participative, highly engaging presentation style, with a carefully selected blend of:
- Theory on the topic, distilled from the work of thought leaders on Employee Engagement (Dave Ulrich Daniel Pink etc) and translated into practical, hands-on information.
- Practical experience of Free To Grow gained in employee engagement processes throughout Africa.
- The opportunity to interact with delegates from other organisations, sharing experiences and learnings of the topic.
Space is limited. Click here to book your seat today!
Cape Town: Thursday 18 October, 08h00 – 11h30
Johannesburg: Tuesday 23 October, 08h00 – 11h30
Cost: R650 (ex VAT) per person